This page contains the Trustee polls for the 2022 AGM, which will be held at 1930 on Thursday 12 May via online meeting.
Voting opens at 0900 on Thursday 5 May and closes at 1800 on Thursday 12 May 2022.
- You may cast one vote per candidate (‘yes’ or ‘no’)
- You cannot change your vote once cast
- Results will not be shown until the AGM, when they will be published here as well as announced in the meeting.
- If you have not already signed-in, please sign-in using the link and come back to this page.
- Your user ID is your NHxxx call-sign
- If you have not logged in before you will need to use the forgotten password link: the reset instructions will arrive by e-mail.
Gordon Brown is our current Chairman and represents the team in meetings with the council, and the Local Resilience Forum, as well as in the media. He also liaises with 4×4 Response UK, “National”, to share knowledge and experiences with our colleagues in other teams.
The Trustees recommend that Gordon is re-appointed.
Wayne Fisher is our current water team lead, and works with our colleagues at MVS and elsewhere to share knowledge and arrange training sessions to keep the team’s skills up to standard.
The Trustees recommend that Wayne is re-appointed.
No new Trustees have been proposed this year.